10 Steps to Buying a Home
1. Connect with me and share your needs as a buyer.
2. Kickoff the loan process and secure financing.
3. Dream big and I’ll find a property that fits your criteria.
4. Determine the seller’s motivation, draft a purchase agreement, and provide a deposit.
5. Present an offer and await the seller’s response.
6. Open escrow and obtain financing.
7. Perform inspections and satisfy contingencies.
8. Obtain Homeowner’s Insurance and secure down-payment funds.
9. Close escrow by signing loan documents and paying closing costs.
10. Celebrate your new home.